Position available: General Administration Assistant
This is a unique employment opportunity for an entry-level general administrative assistant. It may suit someone entering the workforce who thrives working within a small team and learning along the way.
About Masonic Care WA
Masonic Care WA will pursue our mission and values through the themes of service professionalism and enterprise. Masonic Care WA is committed to being a “client-focused” organization, delivering high-quality service, in tune with the respective needs of our various client groups.
If you are interested in starting your career in the growing aged care sector as a General Administrator Assistant Level 1, this may be the position for you.
To provide administrative support to the Maintenance and Procurement functions, ensuring the day-to-day administrative tasks are completed in line with required standards and legislation. Head Office is located in Subiaco with locations throughout the metro area.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
The following knowledge and skills are desirable for the position:
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge in computer applications
- Ability to work with the team to meet deadlines
- Good phone and communication skills
Job Selection Criteria
- Good verbal and communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work under direction
- Ability to use a diverse range of software specific to the role
- Current Driver’s Licence desirable
- Current Police Clearance
Key Responsibilities and duties
- Daily allocation of work requests as requested to both internal and external resources
- Updating and amending asset information as required
- Monitoring and tracking of work orders under direction of supervision
- Closing work order once costing and invoices have been submitted and works have been confirmed as completed
- Point of call for Village Managers regarding maintenance requests
- Liaison between contractors and Village Managers as required by supervisor
- Completion of the invoice process in Concur
- Maintain register of vendor compliance documents in line with Policy and Procedures
- Monitor invoices against contractual obligations
- Maintain contracts register
- Assist in new vendor creation process
- Assist organisation with sourcing queries
- Provide administration support across the maintenance and procurement services
If you or someone you know may be interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact Taryn Cherry at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Download Position Description
Download the position description here, including the selection criteria as a PDF. Feel free to email or pass on to someone you think may suit the position.